Brussels Sprouts???

For those who know me, I tend to pick one thing and obsess over it. For a while it was asparagus. Then spinach. Now it's brussels sprouts.

Overwood, in OTA (Old Town Alexandria), has the best roasted brussels sprouts(along with a pretty sweet $10 steak night, and a half-priced bottle of wine night).

One week, I think I went four times. My friend, who loves them almost as much, figured out how to make them the same way, and its really easy. Also, I keep telling random strangers about this place It usually goes something like this:
Girl: I'm in town to run a marathon.
Me: That's awesome, hey random question. Do you like brussels sprouts?
Girl: OMG! YES they are my favorite! I usually eat them before I run but I don't know this area.
Me: Well let me tell you...
This exchange actually happened.

Alia Said... "Ohh baby do you know what thats worth. Ohh heaven a place on earth"

0 comments:

Post a Comment