I think there's something floating in my drink

So my love of food routinely got me made fun of at the office, but it got people talking about food, and wanting to try out some of the deals in the area that I had found.

I've already mentioned Proof.

This one is Ping Pong Dim Sum. They do a set lunch menu with a bunch of different things you can try. There is a seafood, vegetarian, and dumpling fix option. The price ranges from $10 - $18, and its a pretty good amount of food.

We ended up ordering all three of them, and they were all delicious.

We also got these crazy flowering teas. It starts out as a hot water in a mug, with a little ball of what looks like hairy weeds. As it steeps it unfurls into this big pretty flower. SO cool.


Alia says... "Um.. I think there's something floating in my drink..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment