Acadiana

I was in the mood for spicy and Alia and I work with a Creole girl so when we found Acadiana was really close to where we work it was a no brainer.

We walked in and noticed it is very fancy and prices are reasonable considering how nice it is. Prices for lunch were especially good.

First we were brought biscuits with some butter in a jam that had a little kick to it. I got the Chicken and Smoked Andouille Sausage Jambalaya, which was fantastic. BB got the Smoked Chicken and Andouille Sausage Gumbo because she wanted a taste of home. Alia got the Southern Shrimp & Grits.

We all took a taste of each other's food. All of it was amazingly good. Personally, I would have shied away from the shrimp and grits just because grits never seemed appealing to me but that is probably what I'll order next time we go.

Acadiana will be participating at Washingtonian's Best of Washington on July 21, 2010.

Alia said... "Shrimp and grits makes me happpyyyy"
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment