California, Earthquake, Tortilla Friday

The other day when I was at City Sports the cashier suggested California Tortilla and spoke of the Southwestern Chicken Salad. She said she would just squeeze a lime on it instead of dressing. Well that day the line was out the door so I skipped it but it's been on my mind ever since.

Since California is big for earthquakes and today we had an earthquake, California Tortilla seemed fitting. So Alia and I grabbed The Creole Sistah and headed over.

I got the Southwestern Chicken Salad with the Honey Lime dressing, Alia got the Taco Salad and The Creole Sistah got the fish tacos.

Yet again we all enjoyed our food. My salad certainly fit the yumminess I was expecting. None of us could finish our food but where The Creole Sistah and I took home our leftovers Alia just didn't feel like hanging on to hers. I have to wonder if the Taco Salad was too heavy for a hot day like today. Hmmm?

Alia said... "Me gusta taco salad"
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment