What Austin's Grilling


Photo Credit: Bereket
I was copping a squat and chowing on some chips and salsa at Austin Grill in Alexandria when a manager came and pulled a chair near us to take a picture of the dish above. I accused her of trying to take a picture of my co-workers butt and using the dish above as her excuse.

Seems the menu is changing a bit for Austin Grill and this is one of the newest additions starting tomorrow (Friday July 30th). The manager had her kitchen staff making the newest dishes and testing them out before tomorrow and this one is the Tombstone Tacos. She rattled through some of what is entailed but I missed it. Be sure to check it out cause it looks spicy yummy.

Oh and be sure to check out their limited "Big Bites , Small Bucks" Lunch Menu. I had the Chicken Fajita Wrap and I'm thoroughly stuffed for $6.99.

Alia Said... "This almost makes up for not being able to have a margarita at lunch... Almost!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment